Press the “+” button and, while holding it, also press and hold the On/Off Mode button for three seconds. LCD will show ― ― . Press the On/Off Mode button again to turn system off. This completes the initialization.
How do you reset an RV thermostat?
How do you reset an RV comfort ZC thermostat?
- Press 00 on your RV comfort ZC thermostat;
- Switch the thermostat in Off position, remove the fuse for five minutes then plug it in again;
- If the above solutions don’t work, disconnect all power from the RV then connect 12V power to fuse.
How do I reset my Dometic dual zone thermostat?
The switch should be turned into the “OFF” position. There are 2. Hold the MODE and ZONE push-buttons while turning the ON/OFF switch to “ON”. Until the mode and zone push-buttons are released, FF should appear in the display.
How do you initialize a Dometic RV thermostat?
To initialize the thermostat:
- The thermostat must be off (the green light next to “On/Off Mode” may not be illuminated, even if the thermostat is–in fact–off. …
- Push the “+” and “On/Off Mode” buttons simultaneously and hold both until the readout shows “–“.
How do you test a Dometic RV thermostat?
Checking a Dometic thermostat is a quick and easy process.
- Take note of the four vertical switches on the thermostat. …
- Set the thermostat for whether you want your home to be warmer or cooler. …
- Turn the “Fan” on or off. …
- Set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
How do I know if my Dometic thermostat is bad?
4 Ways to Tell if an RV Thermostat is Bad
- Problem 1- The Thermostat is Unresponsive or has No Power.
- Problem 2 – The A/C or Heater Won’t Switch On.
- Problem 3 – The Heater or A/C Runs Continuously and Won’t Switch Off.
- Problem 4 – The Setting Doesn’t Match the Temperature Inside the RV.
How do I reset my thermostat?
Here are the step-by-step reset instructions:
- Turn your thermostat off by switching it to the off position.
- Find the breaker that powers your HVAC system and turn it off.
- Wait 30 seconds and turn the breaker back on.
- Turn your thermostat back on.
How do I reset my Dometic comfort control?
To do a system reset: Make sure the CCC 2 thermostat is in the OFF mode. Simultaneously press the MODE and ZONE buttons. The LCD will display “IniT” and all available zones.
How do I test my RV AC thermostat?
For an analog thermostat move the slider well past the current temperature in the direction you want the temperature to go. If you don’t hear an audible “click” then it’s likely your thermostat is the problem. That “click” is a relay closing sending a signal to your heater or air conditioner its time to turn on.
What is EE on Duo Therm thermostat?
EE is a code for lack of communication between the A/C unit and the CCC. It can not be re-set. Try removing the CCC from the wall and remove the cable that looks like a phone wire. Replace and remove again several times and try the re-set.